BioWare’s Dragon Age: Dreadwolf could be releasing in 2024, according to a new report.
According to Giant Bomb’s Jeff Grubb, BioWare and EA are planning to release Dragon Age: Dreadwolf later this year. He said that while there’s the possibility that it could be delayed, EA is said to be internally confident of its release window. Grubb previously stated that the game would be coming out between Summer 2024 at the earliest and March 2025 at the latest. Come from Sports betting site VPbet
…
Elden Ring fans who can’t get enough of the Lands Between can now preorder two mini figurines to display on the Shelves Between the rest of your collectibles that may or may not be dusty. The figures are designed after the Maiden Melina and the Tarnished. Each figure costs $30–a reasonable price in the world of collectible figures–and you’re limited to two of each one. While they don’t have a firm release date, preorders are expected to ship in late 2022. You can check out both figures below. Come from Sports betting site VPbet
…
Gonzalo Higuain continued his goal-scoring form to inspire Argentina to a 1-0 win over Honduras, but the Copa America Centenario warmup fixture was overshadowed by an injury to captain Lionel Messi.
After breaking a 66-year-old Serie A record with 36 league goals for Napoli in 2015-16, in-form striker Higuain was at it again in the first half as Argentina completed its preparations for next week s Copa America in the United States with a sixth consecutive match without defeat.
Higuain made it seven goals in four games for club and country with a sublime chip just past the half-hour mark in San Juan on Friday.
However, Argentina was left sweating on the fitness of Messi ahead of its opening Copa America fixture against defending champion Chile on June 6 after th…
Jurgen Klopp hailed Liverpool s response to conceding an early Leicester City goal as the best I ve ever seen following Saturday s Mohamed Salah-inspired 2-1 win at Anfield.
Jamie Vardy continued his familiar habit of scored against Liverpool by dispatching Riyad Mahrez s third-minute cutback – the England striker s seventh in his past five outings against Klopp s men.
Leicester held firm under relentless pressure before the interval and Liverpool s reward arrived during the second period, courtesy of two expertly taken strikes from Salah that take the Egypt winger on to 23 goals for the campaign in all competitions.
It is a maximum satisfaction to win like this and on perfect days we win football games. Today was pretty much perfect, Klopp told BBC Sport.
…
Portugal international defender Eliseu is being linked with a return to Malaga, according to El Desmarque.
The 32-year-old has spent the majority of his career at La Rosaleda, before making a move to Benfica in the summer of 2014.
Eliseu has since impressed at Estadio da Luz, making 53 league appearances and scoring 4 goals, while also nailing down a regular starting berth in the national team.
As a result, Malaga officials now want him back at La Rosaleda, but they could find it hard to persuade Benfica to sell.
Eliseu’s current contract is due to expire in June, but the Eagles have the option to extend it for another two years and they are certain to do so.
The experienced full-back has enjoyed a very successful Champions League campaign with…
Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde says he is in the dark over whether Philippe Coutinho could join from Liverpool in the transfer window.
Reports in Spain and England suggest Liverpool have softened their stance on the Brazil star, having refused to entertain any offers for him during August.
Barca are said to have not yet made an offer but there is speculation that a bid worth an initial €110million is being readied and that the deal could go through this month.
Valverde thinks Coutinho is a great player but insists he does not want to talk openly about anyone outside his own squad.
Sometimes I come in here and I learn about things that are happening; whether they re true or not, I don t know, he told a news conference ahead of Barca s Copa del Rey clas…
Luis Neto welcomes Napoli interest
Siena defender Luis Neto is interested in joining Napoli in the January transfer window, according to the player’s representative.
The Azzurri have lined up the Portuguese defender as a replacement for banned captain Paolo Cannavaro, but the problem is Juventus and few other top clubs are also keen.
Siena appear ready to sell their prized asset provided the price is right, and Neto’s representative admits that Napoli may have an advantage over their rivals for the player’s signature.
“Neto likes Napoli, he knows it is a great team, and he might want to play in a club like this,” agent Bruno Carvalho said to Radio Crc.
“There was a conversation between Siena and Napoli, but nothing official. We are wa…